The new system to the Isle of Man is a seamless material designed and guaranteed by firestone for 50 years.
- Firestone Rubbercover is an EPDM membrane made of synhtetic rubber.
- It has excellent adhesion and elaseicity and tensile strength
- Excellent resistant its flexibility
- And excellent resistant to alkali rains.
- Most projects can be done in one day cutting down on cost of labour.
- Has no hazardous flames and enviromentaly friendly.
- This product comes with a 20 years guarantee.
Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM Roofing System is the ideal, durable solution for a multitude of small residential flat roofing applications:
- Garden sheds
Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membrane must always be fully adhered to the substrate, by applying RubberCover™ Bonding Adhesive both to the membrane and the substrate. Compatible substrates are wood, bitumen, PIR and PUR insulation, concrete, aluminium and zinc.
Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM membranes can be installed on both new and existing roofs. Firestone RubberCover™ EPDM can overlay virtually any old roof provided the roof decking is sound and the existing structure can carry the load of the new roofing system.
Easy to install. No flame. No trouble.
Only professional installers are allowed to install Firestone RubberCover™ in accordance with the high standards specified by Firestone Building Products.